Request Food and Medications Pay Online COVID-19 Information and Updates – August 2021
Masks – Effective August 26, 2021 – Masks required indoors for all employees, clients, and visitors to MCAH, regardless of vaccine status.
Hours – Monday – Friday 7:30 am – 6:00 pm, Saturday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm, Closed Sundays and Holidays
Pick-up Window – Please use our walk-up Pick-Up Window located by the front doors to
- Pick up food and medication
- Submit urine or fecal samples
- Check-in if you are not able to call from your vehicle.
At Mount Carmel Animal Hospital, the health, safety, and well-being of our patients, staff, and the community have always been our highest priority. As many of you are aware, the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is evolving daily and requires us to make changes to daily life and familiar ways of doing things. We are working hard to ensure the health and safety of all members of our community and therefore have developed the protocols and policies detailed below in response to the current pandemic. We encourage everyone in our community to get vaccinated against COVID19.
We have begun transitioning back to inside service in phases and will provide updates as things change. Thank you to all for your patience and commitment to keeping everyone in our community safe.
Following CDC guidelines and Baltimore County state of emergency, masks are REQUIRED for all individuals aged 2 and up.
While our lobby remains closed, we are offering the option for one client per pet inside for doctor appointments and rehab appointments. For those of you that have enjoyed the concierge service of curbside appointments, that will remain an option at MCAH.
Regardless of what type of appointment you prefer or the reason for your visit, please call 410-343-0200 upon arrival in our parking lot and our team will assist you accordingly.
Curbside Service continues for:
- Technician appointments
- Surgery admission
- Grooming appointments
- Appointments, Requests for Medication & Food – Contact a member of our front desk team directly at FrontDesk@MCAHonline.com or 410-343-0200, Option 3.
- Records – For questions regarding your pet’s vaccine status or records, email us at Records@mcahonline.com or 410-343-0200, Option 3.
- General & Administrative – for general and administrative questions, please contact a member of our management team at email@example.com or 410-343-0200, ext. 303.